With the end of the regular season fast approaching, here are some key dates for the diary:
- Saturday, 4th March: Semi finals at Aquatic (1v2 and 3v4)
- Saturday, 11th March: Elimination finals at Aquatic (loser of 1v2 v winner of 3v4)
- Saturday, 18th March: Grand Final Day at Aquatic (winner of 1v2 vs winner of elimination final)
- Saturday, 25th March: Grand Final Day (washout contingency)
- Sunday, 26th March: End of Season Presentation Day (Aquatic @ midday – all Forest players and families invited including Futures)
The end of season presentation will include the trophy presentations to all players, long service awards for our 9 year players as well as clubperson of the year award. Families are encouraged to bring a picnic rug and big smiles as we fire up the BBQ and the slushie machine. There will be competitions and games running across the fields, with whispers of a jumping castle, dunking machine, blitz ball and a home run derby!